Cleaning the floors is one of the activities that make our homes brighter. Some people hire professional cleaners and others clean their floors on their own.
Floors need regular cleaning. They get dirty all the time, accumulate dust and spills, and attract unwanted stuff all the time.
There are many cleaners available out there for all the types of floors. Here are the top cleaner types of floors.
1. Asphalt Tile:
• You should mop at least once a week.
• Mix one cup of fabric softener in water.
• You should not flood the floors. Just remove marks with a piece of cloth or wool and liquid floor wax.
• Rub clean and wipe gently.
2. Brick Flooring:
• Brick is porous; that is why you should keep the surface sealed and waxed. Use a high-quality commercial sealer.
•The vacuum then mop. Mix a cup of vinegar with water to make the brick flooring shine.
•Any buildup can be removed using solved-based wax and a wax stripper.
• DO NOT use any acidic materials or strong abrasives.
3. Ceramic Tile:
• If your flooring is glazed ceramic, it is stain proof. When it becomes unglazed, it becomes porous. Porous ceramic must be sealed.
•DO NOT use any acidic materials or strong abrasives over unglazed ceramic.
• Use an all-purpose cleaner to mop. Use a clean piece of cloth to dry.
• Concrete is porous; that is why it can be stained easily.
•First of all, sweep up any dust or loose dirt, and clean using a high-quality all-purpose cleaner.
• Seal with a commercial sealer.
• You should use a kitty litter to remove and absorb any kind of oil stains and/or grease on the floor of your garage.
• Use a stiff broom and spread it over the floor. You should start working from the back of the garage to the front.
• Use your garden hose and wash the floor.
• Some floors need to be treated with a heavy-duty floor cleaner. Apply it with a sponge mop then rinse and leave it for hours to dry.
• If you want to keep your concrete floors clean easily, use an epoxy paint or another strong coating.
5. Linoleum & Vinyl:
• Remove any marks with a piece of cloth or wool. After that wax, vacuum, and mop.
• It is easy to clean linoleum and vinyl. However, you should be very careful about which products you will apply to.
• Do not use scouring, flooding, solvent-based products, or hot water.
• Polish, use a one-step cleaner, or mop with a high-quality all-purpose cleaner. These are the best ways to clean linoleum and vinyl.You can know more about cleaning tips how often should you clean here.