Appropriate cleaning agents for different items in the house
We recommend using appropriate cleaning agents for different items in the house instead of using a single cleaning agent for all the items. Therefore, tips for cleaning agents are given below:
- We recommend using a baking soda solution for cleaning stainless steel items. It can provide effective cleaning results for all the steel items and takes less time to perform the cleaning process.
- Vinegar and soap solutions are useful for cleaning glass items such as windows and mirrors. A combination of two cleaning agents can also be used in order to achieve effective results.
- Lemon juice and citric acid are effective cleaning agents especially for removing stains present on different items.
- Ammonia solution can provide effective cleaning results for different metal items such as copper, aluminum, brass, gold, etc.
- It is important to research cleaning agents before using them since abrasive cleaning agents can also affect items for which they are not suitable.
General Spring Cleaning Tips
In case of cleaning has not been performed during the winter season then a number of different items in the building get severely dirty due to which it is important to clean them properly. In this section, different spring cleaning tips are listed in order to increase the efficiency of the process:
- It is important to clean carpet and upholstery items using appropriate cleaning methods since they accumulate lots of dirt while harmful microbes also tend to grow on these items, which can be a source of health hazards in the building.
- We recommend cleaning all the summer clothes and fabrics before using them since they may get unclean during the whole winter season. Clean the cabinets before storing the items.
- Perform a comprehensive cleaning of the kitchen and bathroom as their cleaning requirements may have been ignored during the winter season.
- During the summer season, the refrigerator is of primary use. Therefore, it is important to clean all sections of the refrigerator before storing items in it.
- Wash different items in the kitchen and especially that that will be primarily used during the summer season by performing a proper cleaning process.
- Empty water tank and clean it properly since it may accumulate dirt and other residue particles during the winter season.